Youth Week is offered in partnership with March of Dimes Canada and all hiring is done by both organizations. Staff are typically on a 7 to 9 day seasonal contract.
- University or college student. Studies in recreation, health or social service related fields an asset.
- Current Bronze Cross or NLS lifesaving award.
- Current First Aid & CPR certification.
- Recreation or camping experience. LIT or CIT program leadership an asset.
- Previous experience working with youth with physical disabilities an asset.