YLD Staff are volunteers, ideally available for the entire 8-day during of the Youth Leadership Development Retreat.
YLD Staff volunteers are responsible for the safe, day-to-day delivery of the adapted, accessible and inclusive Youth Leadership Development Retreat, including supervision, activity instruction, and personal care support of participants. The overriding concern of YLD Staff volunteers shall be the health and welfare of both the participants and their fellow team members.
- Age 25+
- Clear Police Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening.
- Current Bronze Cross or National Lifeguard lifesaving award.
- Current Standard First Aid & CPR 'C' certification.
- Recreation or or summer camp experience.
- Previous experience working with youth with physical disabilities an asset.
Please contact the Assistant Director at the Toronto camp office for an application. 416-487-8400.